Prepare

I have never seen so many good examples as today as to why we Americans need to stock up on any and all items that we would need to survive long term catastrophes when things go wrong.

I believe that we are on the very precipice of a very necessary American revolt and I also believe that the great Obamanation is working full speed to complete his coupe before the American public catches on.

I never figured to live long enough to see the inevitable revolution that is most certainly coming to this country, then I never figured that the American public could be so easily duped into electing a black Muslim raised raving racist radical promising candy to all the kids on the block.

Not sure how all this is going to play out, but it is not going to be pretty. When the stores are all looted, the power grid has been destroyed, the highways are filled with cars with empty tanks, it will be a very strange and different world.

Comments

Popular Posts