The great frustration

Well here it is the 4th of July and I've done all that I can.

I've done all that I can think to do to try and prevent the government from rewriting the old switchblade law and essentially outlawing any and all folding knives. I just hope that the letters that I've sent to my congressman and Senators will actually be acted upon and not simply ignored and trashed.

This callus and misguided act by our out of control government, if it succeeds, will put thousands of honest folks, including myself, out of work and make millions of US citizens De fac'to felons. I fear the very worst.

The frustration sets in not only by the governments refusal to hear any refute from the citizen about these laws that will impact their lives, but also by the shear numbers of the (too many to mention) other attempts to usurp our basic rights by government as well.

I'm saddened, frustrated and extremely angry that the only recourse that I can think of, at this point, is to gather up anything that I can use as a weapon and try to ready myself for the impending bloodiest war that Americans may likely to ever experience.

I ponder the fates of my country, friends and neighbors and those of us that will take up the fight for our freedom and I also ponder the fates of those folks, some of who I know and call friend, that have been misled so bad as to believe capitalism is somehow evil and what we need is some kind of change. Well we have seen the change and it is the evil one. Beware of politicians, especially those that promise change.

I can only hope that these poor misguided folks will land on the right side of the fence once it is blown out from underneath them.

I celebrate this 4th of July with a great sadness in my heart and a tear in my eye. I wish you all a very solemn 4th, and a safe journey.

Comments

Popular Posts