Open Letter to my senators

An open letter to my senators, all government officials, elected or entrenched and to my fellow friends and citizens.

In the light of the fact that various forms of our government is working at high speed using backdoor attempts to sneak past the citizen, many such laws that are unconstitutional and harmful to a free nations way of life, I ask you to please at even higher speed to start impeachment proceedings of the President of the United States of America.

I urge you to take up this task at once before the present administration completely destroys the constitution and our beloved and free way of life.

Even as a Democrat, you must certainly wonder by now just what in the world is going on with President Obama and what will happen if he remains in office for a full term.

If President Obama should refute the fact that he is behind the big push to usurp our government, I then would suggest that he is totally inept at running our country as a President.

If this man was a captain of a US Navy Vessel and performed his duties as recklessly as he has in the White House, he would have been relieved of his duty by one of his officers by now and facing a court martial.

If you are wondering if I am concerned with the government prying into my life as a result of airing my views and concerns with our government, you are correct. It scares the hell out of me what the powers may try and do to me, but things need to be brought to the light of day.

Comments

Popular Posts