Well it's turned out to be a rumor but

My response to it when I thought that it could be true.

I can only hope and pray that this, requirement to list all firearms on your tax return, is not true and that our leaders would never stoop to such a diabolical low.

If it is true however, I can only hope that no one, in his right mind, would actually surrender his rights and list any of their fire arms on their tax return. I know that I won't.

I would also offer to suggest that if this nefarious requirement does turn out to be true and if the American people fail to rise up in a rebellion against this sinister tax amendment, then it would be safe and certain to say that all has already been lost and the freedom bell rings no longer in America. It would be further safe to say that the new age American has capitulated his freedom in return for the government handout that cannot be delivered upon by a government that cannot mend its own fences, let alone yours.

The American public has begun to waken as witness to the myriad of Tea Party type of organizations springing up across the country. Perhaps now, the government has given the people their first battle ground to make their stand against tyranny.

Lyle Brunckhorst

Comments

Popular Posts