Xross Bar Lock is looking good.

These days it is really tough to be upbeat and positive all of the time. It seems that bad things are happening to our basic freedom on a daily basis lately with the all of the shenanigans perpetrated by the new administration or should I say obomination.

The good note is the past several years of hard work with developing the new folding knife, has come to a head and the results are IMO stunning. Seems like everyone that I showed it to at the Blade show was in agreement with me as well. I sure got a lot of good comments and did get those very needed orders as well. Yes the Xross Bar Lock is going to be around, unless of course the Customs Service gets away with their shenanigan. Then I will be out of business just at the time that I got it going.

Comments

Popular Posts