Good bye from TWG

To All of My Fellow Washington Patriots

Goodbye……… Sort of.



I have decided to move to the Rocky Montains. I’ve had enough of the violent assaults here in downtown Seattle and I need to mitigate the damage to my psyche and to preserve what’s left of my sanity at this point. Believe it or not, I haven’t always been this mean. I’m not happy at all with what I’ve become and I want my smile back.

As some of you know, I have a serious illness. I’ve been fighting this battle against the left for almost three years, every day, all day long and I’m tired and very sick. My tolerance has been gnawed to the bone and this whole thing is killing me. I need some balance in my life, and spending time in the mountains doing the things that make me happy will be good medicine for me. Fly-fishing, hunting, snowmobiling, gardening, cooking and spending time in the outdoors.

I’M NOT QUITTING! I was born and raised here in Washington and I will never stop fighting for our State. Since most of my work is done online, most of you won’t event notice a difference. The only difference that I see is that I won’t be able to attend the events here in WA. Otherwise, I will continue to provide pertinent information to you all.

Im leaving on May 4th. Some of my Friends are throwing a little get-together send-off on Saturday, May 1st at McCoys Firehouse (www.mccoysfirehouse.com) in the Pioneer Square district of downtown Seattle. Not sure if it’s tacky to invite people to my own going away party, but I would like to see some of you and say goodbye. (sort of!)

I need to take the next two weeks off in order to pack my things and get situated in my new home. I’ll be checking email occasionally, but everything else is on hold for now. Please take a look at the attached pics to see what I’m moving from and to. The view will be quite different. Be happy for me.

I hope some of you can make it on Saturday. I wish you all the very best and I Pray for your safety. Please do what you can to get McDermott (district 7) out of his seat. His vile attitude has GOT TO GO, along with the rest of these crooks. In the effort to remove Murray, PLEASE don’t forget about McDermott and PLEASE find someone in this district who can replace him.

And if he is removed from office in November, I promise to come back here and prepare a private, gourmet catered dinner for you all. J Really, I will.

Please know that If you ever need anything from me, you have but to ask.

Sincerely,

Elisa Delaurenti

TWG

Comments

  1. TWG,

    I'm full of envy, Bozeman is my old stomping ground, I grew up there. I wish I were there again although it has changed much.

    I feel much the same as you do and have spent the past couple of years trying my best to prevent what is now transpiring in WA DC. It is amazing how many blogs that I have wrote and letters sent to the president and many members of congress.

    When Pelosi, Reid and Obama pulled of the healthcare coup, part of me died inside and I still shed tears some times as I am right now. I have had to back off a little and concentrate more on making a living just to retain my sanity as well. I still live in high hopes that many more folks will get it by the next election and we can begin to repair the incredible damage done by the freak in the white house and the mobsters in congress.

    I know that you, like me, will never give up the fight until they are defeated or they kill off the rest of me and if they are not defeated they may just as well.

    I will not be able to make it to your send off as I will be busy with giving a class at that time. I really do enjoy giving knife making classes here at Country Village. It is great therapy.

    Enjoy Bozeman, I did.

    Lyle

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts